Football Pools One Banker Draw Prediction

LiveScores,pools result,Football Pools,Sure Draw Prediction,Pools Panel,Coupon Result,3 NAP Banker,Week Winning numbers

MTN FREE BROWSING WITH FreeGate SOFTWARE

Started by AbleFast.com | Biz, March 24, 2010, 08:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleFast.com | Biz

MTN FREE BROWSING WITH FreeGate SOFTWARE
Download this Software for Free Browsing below on the MTN Network.

The software needs no configuration because once you download it just connect your modem (phone) on the MTN Network and start browsing for free.

This software also hides your I.P address for example if you are browsing from Nigeria, the software replaces the I.P and transfers it to a U.S I.P. Good for anonymous and private browsing.

Follow the steps below to set up your Computer for Free Browsing using Freegate Software.

1.) To download FREEGATE Software Click here

2.) Connect your Phone to your Computer using MTN Network.

3.) When you have successfully connected the phone to your computer, just DOUBLE-CLICK on the Freegate Software and wait for few minutes (PLEASE don't put any code or settings into the software). After few minutes, your web browser will be launched automatically.
You are set to Browse Free. Just enter the web address of choice and click "ANONYMOUS SURFING".

HOW TO CONFIGURE MOZILLA FIREFOX TO BROWSE WITH FREEGATE SOFTWARE.

You will need to configure MOZILLA before you can browse with it. Follow the following instructions to configure Mozilla:
-Open Mozilla
- Click "Tools"
- Click "Options"
- Click "Advance" at the upper level of the window that appear.
- Click "Network" then click "Settings" from the same window.
- Select "Manual Proxy Configuration" then enter "localhost" in the HTTP Proxy, Use Port "8580?

Then select "use this proxy server for all protocols"

Click "OK" twice to return to Mozilla browser interface, then you are set to start browsing FREE with Mozilla.

NOTE: Please remove quotation when entering the words.

Any problems? Please leave your comments.

Thanks.

© AbleFast Football Pools, All Rights Reserved.

AbleFast.com - Privacy Policy.