Football Pools One Banker Draw Prediction

LiveScores,pools result,Football Pools,Sure Draw Prediction,Pools Panel,Coupon Result,3 NAP Banker,Week Winning numbers

HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ENGR. OSAGIE?

Started by AbleFast.com | Biz, October 28, 2009, 04:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleFast.com | Biz

Well, it is very nice to go down the memory lane in one's life.

I was born into the family of Mr. & Mrs. Nosakhare Ogbeide in the ancient city of Benin, Edo State over two decades now. I started my educational journey at Federal Staff School, Benin City, where I had my Nursery and primary education till primary 4, between 1988 and 1992. I later moved to Lydia primary school to complete my primary education between 1992 and 1994.

I later got admission into the University Preparatory Secondary School, UPSS, Benin City, where I had my total secondary education between 1994 and 2000. By the grace of God, my gifted talent in dissolving mathematics was discovered. I ruled all six years in the UPSS as an outstanding Mathematics student and which gave birth to my studying Engineering in the University.

That same year 2000, I made my SSCE both WAEC and NECO; I also took JAMB where I scored above the cut off point which finally made me gained admission into the University of Benin, UNIBEN to get B. Eng. Production Engineering between 2000 and 2006.

Thereafter, I finally served my Fatherland, Nigeria through National Youth Service Corps, N.Y.S.C., scheme in Jos, Plateau State.

Well, during my days in the university, precisely November 2002, I got myself being soaked in the information world through the Internet. I decided to face the legit part of Online Business by putting God first in everything I do. I started paying for seminars on Information marketing on online businesses and so on. I had that passion that what will eventually take a man to the next level is information. Since 2002, I have embarked in getting information to solve people's problem where I often sell for a token via online FORUM www.NewInfoCity.com.

Being an information marketer does not mean you must be the producer. Most products I sell on online I often meet experts in that field most time I pay for the information. Example is the pools staking Business in Nigeria. I give room for the successful/experts and I pay for the game and later prepare for sale to the public. In one word, Information marketing is a means of acting as a middle man between the giver and receiver of it.

There is no Legit Online Business I've not been soaked into ranging from blogging, google adword, adsence to Forex Trading where my bulk money comes from on a daily basis.

So many achievements have been made in Online Business career ranging from being among the first 20 most successful Forex traders in the Marketiva Masters of the months of July, August and September.

Do you know owing an office complex in online business is not important, as your own living is very okay. Do not mind what people may say concerning your business. I am an Engineering graduate but never practice it because I do not feel it quite important to my ambition in life for transforming people through liberty of information.

© AbleFast Football Pools, All Rights Reserved.

AbleFast.com - Privacy Policy.