Football Pools One Banker Draw Prediction

LiveScores,pools result,Football Pools,Sure Draw Prediction,Pools Panel,Coupon Result,3 NAP Banker,Week Winning numbers

Paul Play I.K. Dairo: Pastor Saved Me From Spiritual Attacks

Started by AbleFast.com, April 26, 2010, 08:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleFast.com

Paul Play I.K. Dairo: Pastor Saved Me From Spiritual Attacks
Multiple award winning producer and singer, Paul Babatunde Dairo, popularly known as Paul Play, has described the illness that almost took his life last year in South Africa as a spiritual attack, saying that it took the intervention of a Pastor, Ireti Ajanaku for him to be totally healed.

Paul Play, who was admitted at the Intensive Care Unit of a South African hospital after going through a surgery, said his ordeal in the hospital was beyond human reasoning.

Hear him: "My ordeal in the hospital in South Africa was beyond human reasoning. I received calls from many men of God who prayed for me while I was at the intensive care unit. Among them were Pastor Glen Botu [Potters House], Prophet Oladipo Jinadu, Pastor Iyanda, Pastor Oyedele, Prophet Imisi and many others. God delivered me through the jaws of death. After the surgery, I witnessed many inexplicable revelations. But God lifted me up."

Paul stated further that few weeks after his return from South Africa, he started having some funny dreams after which his health situation took another turn for the worse.

"I was in a restaurant in Ikoyi when the health crisis struck again. I felt like passing out. I was rushed to one hospital close to the area and after series of tests, the doctor said I was fine. I called my doctor in SA and he said I needed not to worry because my kidney was okay. But I knew something was not right because I was feeling unusual pains in the left part of my stomach.

"All this while, I was having horrible nightmares which are almost real... I didn't tell my wife about the crisis because I knew she would panic and make the situation worse, so I kept praying to God because I knew I was not totally healed," he said.

P.M. NEWS gathered that during this period, the musician had checked into the hospital three times and had come out with a clean bill of health.

But according to him, "one morning, I started feeling like I was going to die and my blood pressure had gone up. At that moment, I got a call from a journalist friend who told me that one Pastor Ajanaku said he has to see me... I didn't know this man of God so I was a bit reluctant to go and see him. But the condition got worse and I quickly made all arrangements to see him.

"I was feeble and weak the day I saw him. He brought out anointing oil and anointed my mouth and head three times, and prayed for about 10 seconds. I wasn't impressed because I was expecting a lot of speaking in tongues and aggressive prayers. I went home disappointed. Meanwhile, before I left, he told me to anoint my mouth again before midnight, which I did reluctantly.

"I slept and at about 3a.m, I felt my body being flushed from head to toe. I was so scared that I couldn't open my eyes because I've never experienced such before. I woke up the following morning feeling as if I never had a surgery."

© AbleFast Football Pools, All Rights Reserved.

AbleFast.com - Privacy Policy.