Football Pools One Banker Draw Prediction

LiveScores,pools result,Football Pools,Sure Draw Prediction,Pools Panel,Coupon Result,3 NAP Banker,Week Winning numbers

OWN A VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT AS A NIGERIAN NOW!!!

Started by AbleFast.com | Biz, October 16, 2009, 04:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleFast.com | Biz

Hey Pal,

I think it's no more a news you can get a verified paypal account within 2 hours and it's now as easy as A, B, C, D..... to get, so why don't just take a chance and get your verified paypal account right and move on with new life into full legit online business.

I am now ready to open and verify your paypal for you as low as N5,500 (price is negotiable for the first 20 people) and I will give out a bonus of USA & UK address and phone number to each person I open and verify paypal account for. If you want the e book on how to open and verify the paypal account and do it yourself, it will just cost you a token of N3,500 (price negotiable for the first 20 people) so don't wait again because the steps are quite simple.

Get the e book and do it yourself or get me to do it for you. A hot burning and exclusive e book on real paid survey sites of about 50, 10 paid to click, 10 paid to read, 50 survey sites all contained in one e book which you can make about $100 to $150 a day, this e book can only cost you N3,500.
Payment Details:

To make your payment, go to any Guaranty Trust Bank Plc and make a deposit depending on the pricing above.

Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Branch: Akpakpava
Account name: Jasogbe Global Network
Account number: 423-440713-110

After payment, text me you payment details which should include:
Your name........
Teller No.........
How much you paid.........
Quantity Paid for...........
Email address............
Shipping address.........
Location............
to my phone number 08038624858, 08025344889.

If you need it, just call me on 08038624858, 08025344889. You can also browse the internet free of charge both on computer and mobile phone, watch dstv free of charge, e book on how to print recharge card in bulk and make about N100,000 to N150,000 a month and many more services........

© AbleFast Football Pools, All Rights Reserved.

AbleFast.com - Privacy Policy.