Football Pools One Banker Draw Prediction

LiveScores,pools result,Football Pools,Sure Draw Prediction,Pools Panel,Coupon Result,3 NAP Banker,Week Winning numbers

Drug Trafficking: NDLEA Arrests Edo Politician

Started by AbleFast.com, May 19, 2010, 03:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleFast.com

Drug Trafficking: NDLEA Arrests Edo Politician

An Edo State House of Assembly 2011 aspirant, has been arrested by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos.
The 52-year-old pharmacist, Eme Zuru Ayortor a.k.a. Paul Osimele Shegee was intercepted at the centre screening area with the aid of scanning machine while attempting to export 2.120kg of cocaine  concealed in his stomach.
Eme, who was to board a Lufthansa flight to Frankfurt is one of the high profile suspects nabbed by anti-narcotic officials at the airport in recent times.

After undergoing observation, the pharmacist turned politician excreted 100 pieces of powdery substance that tested positive to cocaine weighing 2.120kg.
The quantity also makes him the highest drug ingesting suspect since January 2010. He claimed to have relied on his physic and social status to evade arrest but the stratagem was not successful. 

Preliminary check on him revealed that he was preparing himself financially for the forthcoming election into the Edo State House of Assembly.
Chairman/Chief Executive of the NDLEA Ahmadu Giade in his reaction has assured that the Agency is determined to expose anybody dealing in narcotic drugs under any guise.
In addition to their exposure, Giade also stressed that they will be appropriately charged to court under the NDLEA Act.

"We do not look at faces in conducting drug screening and we are not moved by credentials. Whoever is dealing in narcotics shall be exposed and prosecuted in line with the Agency's Act" Giade warned.
Eme taught at Baptist High School Benin City before going to the United States where he studied pharmacy at the University of Wisconsin.

He returned to Nigeria in 2006 and the following year he contested for a seat at the Edo State House of Assembly but he lost.
NDLEA Airport Commander, Alhaji Hamza Umar said that the case is under investigation and that follow-up operation on the case has been positive. "A follow-up operation into the case is yielding very positive result and at the appropriate time more facts shall be released to the public" Hamza stated.

According to the suspect, "I contested the 2007 House of Assembly election in Edo State and lost. I also lost all my savings as a practising pharmacist in that election. Now, the coast is clear and I am being favoured to run in 2011 in my party. That was how I got involved in this mess. I needed to reposition myself for the 2011 election financially. I thought that with my position and appearance, there will be no problem at the screening. I do not know where to start from here" Eme who hails from Orhionmhon Local Government Area of the State lamented.

It will be recalled that the NDLEA had arrested a doctorate degree holder, an ex-counselor and a family at the Lagos airport. The suspect will soon be charged to court.

© AbleFast Football Pools, All Rights Reserved.

AbleFast.com - Privacy Policy.